Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Gadget

Quote of The Day : "You'll die without the Internet" - Turkish

Turkish bought me us a 17-inch laptop. The model is *checking, checking* HP Pavilion dv9000. It's super gorgeous, rather big because of the screen size but I love it! The speakers are great since they are designed for Entertainment PC. It runs on Windows Vista naturally but I have no problems clicking around because I've got my experience from Muffin's (very sexy ASUS) laptop.

Zeee logo..

Zeee laptop.. (not mine, I got this off Google Images)

This laptop came in as a surprise actually. I knew I needed one in the end. For the past years, I was always sharing/using other people's. Like Pisa and I took turns to use Boss' laptop, it was fun. How did we do that? I don't know specifically but the good ol' COMPAQ served us well. Turkish has his own laptop but he leaves it at work. He explained it is impossible for him to bring his laptop back and forth, so yeahhh. My best friend was right someone would get me a laptop, the only thing is that I wasn't waiting for it LOL

Oooohhhh, the top cover is gorgeous! I fell in love with it the second I saw it. It's black and comes with circular/swirl patterns. I don't know how to describe them exactly but all I can say is that I don't need to buy a laptop skin anymore! I remember searching for one (just in case) at Low Yat Plaza. Phew! Luckily I didnt manage to pick any. But due to its reflective vinyl, I can't get a good picture of the cover.

Doesn't matter if I don't know jack about technology, as long as someone does! :)

No comments: