Monday, August 18, 2008

Brief Returnees

Mediterranean Sea was all fun and grrrreat but the weather is way too hot for anyone to bear. Turkish fell victim to the foreign foods, I had "monthly debts" to deal with and it's better for everyone to go back to good ol' Istanbul!

We can always drop by Antalya again, but not when heat's 40C and rising. Seriously, it makes you wonder how soon the world is going to come to an end. Global-warming and those bad news on nature, animals extinction etc. Can't even swim properly under boiling sea water. I guess we'll keep a rain check for beach holiday next year!

I'm just bloody tired right now. Istanbul is lovely as ever. I gotta rest and apply Banana Boat's After Sun Aloe Vera lotion from head to toe. Ooooooohhh.. my tan. My face isn't evenly shaded though.. if you notice I've a blotch of hyperpigmentation on my right cheek LOL

*falls back onto the couch*.. we are headed to the Tea Garden for a cuppa. Laters!

2 comments:

Lee Agas Guang said...

Glad u have a GREAT vacation, in a GREAT place..I really enjoy the photos you've taken..and glad to know that, you're safe back..cheerios!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve Loves Vanilla. You? said...

Thank you :) I'm most glad that you enjoyed reading my entries! Appreciated.