Saturday, July 12, 2008

Life Adjustment

I am back in Malaysia but no longer staying in KL.

I have moved to Penang where all my relatives (Daddy's side) are clustered at. I miss my house, I miss my room and everything in it. I have lived there for close to 20 years. Now it really feels like something is amiss and as though I am foreign in my own country. But, I am ready to start anew. Can be fun too! :)

Fats returned on the same day I landed. We've taken pictures here and there but I left my Sony W120 cable (I swear I thought I placed it in my luggage :X). Anyways, this is just word that I am okay and like every other year, I will BLOG backwards as soon as I have the time to do so. I can't wait to see my best friends, C4 and other folks!!

Turkish and I are doing pretty well, sms-ing and talking on the phone every other day :) I can't wait for our holidays at the Mediterranean Sea next month! I have bought so many summer dresses and beachwear for it! It's gonna be grrrrreat visiting the Greek/Roman ruins and sunbathing by the Aegean Sea too!

Stupid me. How could I have left the cable behind :( I've got many nice pictures, of us and little cousins LOL My 3rd Uncle is throwing a huuuuuge garden party for me next Wednesday! He is doing it on Daddy's behalf, he is sure that this would be something my father would really like (definitely). Hundreds of guests are invited and I am damn excited! ;)

3 comments:

Sha said...

Hah?? You permanently moved to Penang?

And you're going back to Europe next month for a holiday???

soolynnie said...

Whta!!?!? You mean Penang for good or what??!?!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

OMG. Shocking news!
Uhmmm.. Penang for good meaning we have moved house to station my Mum (closer to relatives). The house in Cheras is no more.