Thursday, July 24, 2008

KL Guest

Mummy and I drove down to KL on Monday. I had enough of Penang for now and needed to see my friends. Sha, Muffins and Tri have been expecting me for the past 2 weeks. I miss them just as much. Sha, Muffins and I met in Midvalley :) It was crazy. We did the usual, walked around, Secret Recipe and surprisingly, the first Moscow fella I bumped into was.. Justin Chai LOL

Justin was telling how he plans to open a Kroshka Katoshka in Midvalley

My best friend and I didnt make it to our free tattoo touch-up. I thought it was a blessing in disguise since I will be swimming in the Mediterranean and tanning under the hot sun, I didnt need to refresh my Butterfly yet. Perhaps months later when I get the chance. Since time is scarce for me this summer, I have decided to meet "outside" friends to a minimal. Yes, I have tons of them and like before.. I met these people in person on a 1-2-1 basis. I cannot afford to divide my time except to C4.

I don't want him to feel the least uncomfortable about my agendas.

KL didn't change much, still so polluted and bad traffic. Mummy brought me to my favourite restaurants and back to Cheras to run errands. I was curious about the new tenants of our old house at Jalan Lancang 2 but never attempted to drive by. Ohhhh well. Life goes on. Like the Chinese saying, "If the old doesn't go, the new wouldn't come".

Mummy and I at The Pavillion, reminds me of malls in Singapore

Dropped by at my dentist's for a good dental cleaning/check :)


I know my stay will be over in no time. I really hate to hear how disappointed my best friend are. Being in another state in hard, being away in another country is harder. When someone asks me where I'm going to do my housemanship, I dont have a straight answer. I have many options ahead of me and I gotta say, I'm spoilt by it. Seelahhh, step by step. How things go but applying to work in Malaysia is definitely NOT in near future.

No comments: