Saturday, June 07, 2008

"I Review Your Blog"

The title is dedicated to this anonymous Alex who commented on my previous post. I think he should be more specific like "reviewing" or "reviewed" my blog. WTF. Hahahahaa actually I cant come up with a better one!!

I got the cable from Turkish today so I shall post up the pictures we took at the Afisha-Mir outdoor photography exhibition. Afisha-Mir is a monthly travel and lifestyle magazine. It contains insider travel information and hundreds of vacation ideas, expert advice, opinions and facts, a contemporary Russia’s guide. Personally, I have never bought the magazine before, only flipped through LOL

Excited with the exhibition, not the pole (I think :P)

This exhibition features David Doubilet, one of the world's top underwater photographers, displaying 100 frames of his works. He is a contributor to magazines across the world, including National Geographic Magazine and a member of the Royal Photographic Society and the International Diving Hall of Fame. (Leed Wi, you can learn a thing or two from him hehehee)

Do you think people will believe me if I say I took this?

Nahhh.. prolly not. I'm the clueless visitor reading on how it's captured

Cute, cute baby seahorse with a pout!

Turkish and I with sea lions in the background LOL

One of my favourite photos there, the dolphin with a grin!!

Hahahahaa the sea turtle dive!! The exhibition was fun!!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this!!
The scene from Finding Nemo when Dory asks the school of fish for direction!


My favouritest photo of all.. a stunningly beautiful B&W photo
It looks like another world altogether, mysterious and timeless

I highly recommend everyone to drop by M.Chistye Prudy, since the exhibition ends only on August 31.. I am thinking of bringing Mummy and Fats there! Plus it's free!! You damn well gotta love Moscow for these kind of goodies. Next batch of pictures are taken at the Babylonian restaurant called Bash Na Bash. Very fancy. I love brinjals and these cuisine make the best!! (other than our Yong Tau Fu stalls, or Stir-fried Brinjal Sambal, or in curries LOL)

We had a huge starters plate with 12 kinds of salads and Mutton plov

Definitely finger-lickin-good!!

Our eventful day ended with the sight of a rainbow :) :) :)

4 comments:

wicrap said...

the whirlwind of barracudas of the first pic.....i've seen a bigger one. but dare not go into the middle.

haha..u look like mama seahorse

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

Awesome! I want to be in the whirlpool of barracudas!! Leed Wi.. bring me deep sea divinglahhh...

Mama seahorse it seems :P

wicrap said...

the reason i did not enter is becoz, i knew they catch their prey in the middle of the whirlpool.

go la go la..i m sure u r very tasty..lol..

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

Issit?? That's why they swim like that?? LOL Aiyaaa.. fishes only, not like they're piranhas or sharks :P