Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Flight Time

"All good things must come to an end", said Fats (when Pisa asked how he felt about leaving). I don't know if that reply tasted cold or bitter, maybe it's the truth about holidays/fun since he said it matter-o-factly. Anyways, that's my baby brother :)

I managed to get some sleep last night. Woke up around 9am and went to the shops to grab breakfast for them. The taxi driver arrived at the apartment at sharp 2pm. We loaded the luggages, bade farewell to Galena (our security/doorkeeper lady). Fats is very fond of her, always learning new words to greet her whenever we came home LOL

This is Galena, a real sweetheart from Ukraine

Domodedova Airport is packed, as usual. We needed another 1/2 hour to check in, we decided to queue at the THAI Airways counters to wait. There were many unfamiliar Malaysian juniors in sight, my guess was RSMU kids. One of them confirmed my speculation because she wore a black t-shirt with huge letters of their university. Hehehehe prolly fresh off the boat 1st Year judging by their outfits. It was a funny feeling to be sending my family members instead of me.

Mummy and Fats' flight schedule

Awww.. my Mummy dearest, I love her sooooo much!

Mummy giving Turkish an ang pau for well-wishings

Mickey&Minnie Mouse red packet LOL

Fats and I, the ultimate Tan siblings :)

After checking in, luggage and all, we went to the 2nd Floor for a cuppa coffee. Mummy being Mummy, gave me some last minute advice.. told me not to bully Turkish so much :P While Turkish and Fats stuffed their faces with sandwiches from Prime Star. I didnt really know what to say to her except wished them a safe journey and that I will see them soon. I didnt want to feel sad or anything because this is a happy trip :)

Mummy had a good laugh about the hungry boys
and commented that I'm advertising for the cookies :P


Fats and Turkish doing a normal handshake :P
(earlier it was Turkish style cheek-kissing hahahaa)


See the both of you back in Malaysia *hugs and kisses!!*

2 comments:

Emonix said...

Ang pow ... oh wow. That is as asian as asian gets. I hope they had fun in Russia! I went to Brighton Beach last week (in Brooklyn), it's the Russian Town (as oppose to Chinatown) of Brooklyn and I thought of you ... my weetle sis LOL

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

Hehehee definitely as asian as asian gets, Kor!! So what's in Russian Town? Do the Russians spit alot there? *yuck*