Thursday, June 05, 2008

Clouded Sun

Time table for the GOS exam and its venues

I went to the Dean's Office around noon to get my zacheotka stamped. The stamp is important as a permit to sit for examination(s). I also collected my blood test results (done 2 days ago) for Hepatitis B/C, HIV and Syphilis. All clear. I needed the analysis for some documentation works. Hahahahaa don't worry. I am not diseased. Everyone at the Dean's Office was nice and I got many well-wishing for my GOS exam.

Guess what. I even bought a new lab coat! Since Boss and Pisa got themselves a new pair, I thought why not. My old one is still relatively in good condition but you cant have too many LOL The ladies on the 1st Floor of the Dean's Office are usually very nasty. One sells stationaries and the other runs the Xerox machine. Both are post-menopausal Russian bitches. Surprisingly, they were nice today and laughed along with my little joke.

Turkish and I yakked on the phone as I headed on home, in high spirits.

THEN YOU KNOW HOW MY DAY WAS SPOILT???

I was waiting for the train at M.Frunzenskaya when I noticed a suspicious-looking Asian guy in spectacles and earphones at least 3 metres away from my position. When the train arrived, I stepped into the crowded wagon like usual. At the next station, I got to sit and the seat next to me was vacant.

Thud! This Asian guy dropped his scrawny ass beside me. Okay. I swear I thought he was at the other end of the wagon. Nevermind that so I continued to type an sms to Fats about my new lab coat fashion. Then I felt this Asian guy was seated ridiculously close to me. I turned right to take a good look at his face and immediately he started to fidget, adjust his earphones, fiddling with his mp3 player etc.

I thought to myself, "Weird guy". My attention went back to my screen.

Then I saw a movement. He placed his left hand onto the seat, semi-clenching his fist. There was no gap between my right thigh and his left thigh. All my years taking the Metro almost daily, I have NEVER, EVER sat next to someone who places their hand on the seat. Not when it touches my leg. The view looked f*ucking strange, yet I couldnt fathom the sight of his hand there.

I thought to myself, "VERY weird guy". I sat closer to the lady on my left and looked at him again. And what did I see? He shifted, sat upright a bit, adjusted his earphones and the usual shit I witnessed earlier. *I snapped a picture of him at this moment*. I was like.. okay, better stop turning my head at him. But his fucking hand came back on the seat.

AND THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FUCKER DID??

I felt his hand moved, FELT his index finger was running along my thigh!!!

HOW COULD HE DO THAT??? ISNT IT MOLESTATION???

But I was stupid also. I saw his gesture but in shock, it took me at least 5 seconds to react!! 5 bloody seconds!! I dont know how many times he stroke my thigh!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

As soon as I came to my senses, I turned around to him, face front and he had the cheek to adjust his earphones, sat upright, shook his bag and BEFORE I opened my mouth to yell at him, that asshole got up and dashed out of the wagon!!!

MACHIBAI!! THAT PERVERT GOT AWAY!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!


I felt awful.

I felt violated.


Some idiot, what-do-you-call-it pok mong (Cantonese=sexually harassed) me!!

More than anything, I was freaking shocked that he was Asian. My guess is that he is from MMA. I mean how many foreigners can there be at that area. Judging by his outfit, he could be fresh off the boat. A junior.

Could he be a Vietnamese?

Could he be a China Chinese? Worst yet..

IS HE ONE OF OUR OWN???
NOooOoOooOooOoo.. COULD HE BE A MALAYSIAN???


I only managed to take the MOFO's side profile
I am gonna do some Haitian voodoo shit on him

I SWEAR HE'LL LOSE HIS FINGER(S)!!!

A nice day at the Dean's Office and then turned like this. Sighhh. After being mentally abused, emotionally affected and physically tainted.. still have to study for GOS exam. What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck LOL


8 comments:

Emonix said...

babi Celaka punya budak ... I hope ur ok :)

Julz said...

you should sent his photo to the police

Sha said...

He should be castrated with a spoon.

*quoted from Kat*

Or a ruler.

CK said...

looks like wei shiong on this pic...
lol..

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

What an idiot right. Who knows a scrawny piece of shit like him is a pervert. I'm fine.. just disturbed.

Hahahahaa Juls, too bad I don't know those FBI expertise, 3D kind of face reconstruction.

OMG. Castrate with a spoon? My best!! Now that's a thought. Can I use a cork opener? Eeek.. eeekk.. eeekk.. pop!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

And yes, CK.. I did think he looks like Wei Shiong LOL

wicrap said...

hahahhahaha.....cork opener for castration(cock).....hahahhahahahah.....
hhahahahha.....

exam mode made u funnier??

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

I'm always funny, but your frequency tuned at wrong channel :P Plus you always pretend my jokes are not funny but then run to the toilet to laugh.