Saturday, June 07, 2008

Cable-less

I am freaking bored out of my skull, plus studying is bad for health. My eyes are sore, my head feels heavy and my spine hurts like fuck from sitting in one position. Turkish has the cable for my Sony camera, I can't load the very nice pictures we took yesterday!

Turkish was such a sweetheart. He took me to a an open-air photo exhibition in M.Chistye Prudi and then we took a romantic stroll all the way up to M.Kitai Gorad (say.. 1km distance). His surprise treat for my exam was at 4Angels actually but unfortunately that exclusive joint closed down LOL He felt so dejected. We changed course and we had Babylonian cuisine!!

"Babylonia is actually Mesopotamia", Turkish clarified.

Call however you wantllahhhh.. it was suuuuuuperb!!

Mr.Ferret has a benign tumour on the tip of his tail, the poor General. I came home this morning to hear the ill news. Boss and Pisa took him to the vet clinic for surgery. I could post a picture of the heavily sedated ferret but the sight isnt too pretty. But he is doing fine, wearing a cone around his neck to restrict him from biting the sutures off. He will recover just fine, I'm sure of it.

I can't wait for the exams to be over and done with. I am dying to go out to play.

2 comments:

alex said...

i review your blog...

ciao
Alex

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

Errr.. you review my blog eh.
Thank you, Mr.Alex *shrugs*