Sunday, June 08, 2008

Before Battle

I dont think no one in the right mind can actually study anymore, or maybe just me. Definitely me. I am sick and tired of being cooped up in the kitchen, reading the material over and over again. I dislike the fact that I am trying to cram as much as I can in this very last minute.

So I called Turkish and we went out for a walk. Aaahh.. my boyfriend is such a sweetheart. He was planning to show up at my doorstep initially. It was such a lovely day. We didnt hit the center, just took a stroll at Spartivnaya :) We visited the Novodevichy Convent, and I loved every step we took.

The Streltsky Guard-house and Naprudnaya Tower (17th Century)

The Novodevichy Convent was founded in 1524 and in 2004, it was proclaimed a UNESCO World Heritage Site. There were a few tour buses parked at the entrance and many group of tourists packed in the churchyards. I heard some French and Spanish within earshots, busy zooming away with their cameras.

All the enthusiastic tourists, crowding at the Tsar's tombs LOL

A camera trick, I think the empty stand is for posers like me :P

In the same compound as the monastery, there are tombs of famous Russians (and non alike). Turkish said that he read on an article about a Turkish poet who was buried there. We didnt locate him on purpose but I noticed Turkish kept an eye on every piece of marble stone LOL We didnt manage to see any but some of the tombstones were pretty interesting, with statues and all. Hehehee Chinese being Chinese, I didnt snap pictures of them :)

We walked around the park outside the walls of Novodevichy Convent. The park where MMCU held the Treasure Hunt Game in September 2007. I didnt recall the park was so pretty, maybe I was too busy searching for clues all over the place with my teammates LOL Turkish and I spotted ducks and ducklings waddling in the lake. They are soooooo cute!!

I found the weakness of the fort, like the weakness of Helm's Deep
Reenactment: If you remember the scene of the Uruk-Hai ramming it :P


Many couples were taking outdoor pictures for their wedding albums!

Barbara Bush (current US President Bush's mother) presented this bronze
ornament to the park in 1991 as a token of friendship to the Soviet Union

Turkish and I went to M.Universitet for a drink/semi-dinner at the "Prizhara Zvonit Pivnaya 01" (Russian=When Fire Call Pub 01). Very interesting name for a pub, maybe they want to signify it's a watering hole so in case of fire, they'll down it with beer? LOL I sure as hell cant be a restaurateur. The idea is tempting and every once in a while, Pisa announces that we should open a joint :P

Corona Extra is drinkable, tolerable and the least piss-tasting/smelling LOL

I am not anticipating tomorrow at all but on the other hand, I want it to be done and over with!! Then I can concentrate on packing, plan places to bring Mummy and Fats, organise the Post-GOS Exam Party at ZONA Club *wink, wink* and tons of other fun stuff to do with my friends and Turkish. Sitting for GOS Oral Exam aint one of them!

Wish me luck for tomorrow, peeps!! I need loads of them!!!

6 comments:

hornychinjoo said...

pls shave ur armpit.. if u wanna wear tube or even short sleeve bb tees during summer~ geli benar!

i like to fuck all guys cj said...

ya i can stand looking at her flabs but the armpits~~ its just too much

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

Hahahahaa great start for my morning. You can be sure it's done. If your mother or ho dont, go tell them LOL

Sha said...

LOL. One shot tell her what depilatory cream to use la, even I would like to know. You can never have too nice pits!

My best, my first words typed on the laptop this day and it's about ketiak ahahahahaahahhaha. But my injury completely healed :))

Turkish said...

Canim....a correction for the blogging fairy who sees all:)....
I know where my poet is buried by heart.....at the end, he's one of our national poets....I've just read about his death anniversary in the article....
Actually, that cemetery is simply more picturesque than the monastery complex.....we should check the place together with some lomo lust in our veins:)....
Btw, would you consider to specialize in mental disorders....lots of subjects lately.....interesting, very interesting:).....

Gorgeous Ol' Eve. Prefers Vanilla To Chocolate. You? said...

Hahahahahaaa come on, canem. LOMO Lust!! I know you love your Diana more than me!! :P Sorry ahhh, boy. Mistook that you didnt know where you national poet is *giggles*

Humppphhh, compass boy *mucuk sana*