Monday, May 12, 2008

Paul Potts

I dont know how to appreciate classical music, oldies and whatnots, let alone opera (though there was a period I was truly in love with Alessandro Safina :P) but as I was clicking and watching on YouTube this afternoon.. I discovered Paul Potts.

OMG. I might be a bit very outdated about him because he is extremely famous now that there isnt prolly anyone that doesnt know him. He is the winner of Britain's Got Talent 2007 and right about now on his world tour to 13 countries, covering 65 cities as I type this entry. I listened to his performance in the audition and instead of having goosebumps, I sorta felt warm and fuzzy.

Pavarotti passed on, Potts appeared (actually a couple of months before that). Nevertheless, for someone so clueless about music like me enjoy his singing, try to load the clip of his 1st audition I have embedded here. It is worth the watch and check out how astonished Piers, Amanda and Simon were after he finished.

No comments: