Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Fucking Foul II

No shit, Sherlock. Even Michael Jackson can sniff the stench :(

Here we go again.

We are having Paediatrics cycle with Group 2 nd 5. For one or two days, we have to bloody attend these so-called lectures at the Infectious Paediatrics Hospital in M.VDNKh *faints*. Remember that dungeon I mentioned last year? That stinking hellhole?? OMG. Today we went and I swear, I nearly died. It was a lot worse than our first time there when it was relatively cold. Either the cold desensitized our noses back then or the heat just fumed extra this time around.

Fuuuuuucccckkkkk!! I seriously cannot emphasize more how much I hate the basement!!

That lady wasnt expecting us firstly, so she wasnt prepared for any topics. So she dragged on by bringing us to the ultrasound room, where she examined 10 kids. We just sat around, looking into the small monitor. Then same like last year, she asked if the group is interested to ultrasound each other. Mun Yee volunteered (like last year) and Zhao Ing took over (also like last year if my memory serves me well).

This kid is 6 years old, just doing routine scanning. No biggie :)

Whylahhh, why. All of us paid US$6000 and not a cent went to that hospital issit. Why, why?? I aint going there for tomorrow's lecture. Fuck this shit, man. I feel nauseous. I feel poisoned. I hate that place, I hate, hate, hate that place!! Imagine if my absence bears consequences like have to do ottrabotka (Russian=replacements) and they force me to go back there LOL

No comments: