Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sergiev Posad

I'm going to let the pictures tell the story this time.. for a change :)

Bus No.388! The ride took 2 h 45m (1 1/2 hours stuck in jam)

My favourite toy displays, the bread truck and handsome soldier!

With the toy museum guard statue (I flipped Turkish's picture heehee)

One of Russia's greatest monasteries, the Troitse-Sergieva (Holy Trinity) Lavra

Random pictures of us doing monkey business around the churchyard :)

Lunch at the highly recommended Russkii Dvorik (Russian Cottage)

Around the town, quite beautiful actually :)

4 comments:

Julz said...

ooOooo nice.
When is your graduation ar?

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

24th June. Why! You want to come?? :D

Julz said...

maybe...since I'm staying back for Summer, looking for places to go. Don't know this miss Ravindran coming or not

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

Hmmmm.. I asked Ms.Ravindran before, she said not enough dough.