Monday, April 14, 2008

Poetic Plaster

Sweeney Todd: the Demon Barber of Fleet Street inspired me to sing a song about a quarrel (which was rather serious) with Turkish.

We had a fight, at close to midnight,
He gave me a fright, I wanted him out of my sight,
Off he went at first light, so who was right?

He begged and begged, for another chance,
I screamed and screamed, I was in a trance!
Now matter is settled, my feelings he mantled,
Oh, how our love and anger battled!

All said and done, we are back as one,
But my guilt weighs a tonne, it is no fun,
I know quarrels are such, I cannot run.
And I do know something else..

In my mind I keep, in his arms I sleep,
Like blood in our arteries run deep,

In each others' hearts, we beat.










Not too bad, eh? :)


2 comments:

Julz said...

chin u wanna sweeney todd izzit?

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

hahahahaa yes i want!! he cant sing, i cant sing.. we are best friends!!