Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ferret Fun

Boss and Pisa left for Bologna, Italy on Friday and I was assigned to take care of Mr.Ferret. I have been keeping both eyes on him regularly and hes doing fine. Water, check. Dry food, check. Cat food.. errrr.. either its hidden or the both of them didnt stock up, there were only 3 packets in the box. No worries, I shall go get some on Monday.

Sergiev Posad yesterday was great, the day trip was successful. All pictures and memories are saved in the archives now. The rest is a new beginning. On a brighter note, let me post up some proof that Mr.Ferret is well and he is very lovable. I had wish to keep a pet in near future, perhaps the Chinchilla or so but I dont think it will happen now. Let me take good care of myself first before anyone/-thing ruffles my silky, brown hair. It's dyed, I know but they ARE nice hair.

Mr.Ferret is as quick as lightning, difficult to get him look at the camera!

Mr.Ferret getting a spoonful of yummy treat (vanilla/chocolate pudding)

You'd be surprised how much an animal can cheer you up when you need it most.

5 comments:

W1 said...

wei, obviously that animal wanna escape from ur evil grasp. poor thing.

Hopefully it survives till the owner comes back..

LOL

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

hahahahaa dont be stupid. he is well and happy when they returned!!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

ooohhh and dont be jealous, i know you want me to caress you in my arms like that also. you can keep dreaming :P

Lee Agas Guang said...

nice lookin animal, I heard that if it gets hungry it will get angry..true? hehe..

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

Hahahahaa that animal sounds like a man to me, "A hungry man is an angry man".