Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Duff Dear

I know I havent wrote anything about my winter holidays. That's because I have yet to get all the pictures from Hwong! God knows how many thousand of pictures there are LOL I had a good time in Bristol actually, there were some unfinished business to take care of, seeing Khalid again was nice but at the same time, it caused some confusion too..

Khalid was never a boyfriend to begin with, the both of us were an undeclared item. He was known as "the-guy-I-was-seeing-in-UK" for the past 2 years. My feelings for him faded and I moved on. He wasnt around after he had left for Mauritius and was kept in the dark. By the time he made changes at his end, returned to Bristol to inform me about the surprised.. it backfired on him because I dont wish to continue what we used to have anymore..

My visit may have been a mistake or may have been fine. Depends on how one sees it. If I had treated Khalid like an ex-boyfriend, I would never bothered making the trip. Anyway, it was me who has changed. Yet, Khalid still treated me very well during my stay and I really appreciate everything he did. His lifestyle turned a 180degrees compared to the past, he is active, cooks and doesnt hibernate anymore. According to him, last time he had me and didnt need anything else. Now it is a different story.

Believe it or not, Khalid cooked for the first time for me (it was also the last)

I wish he will find his happiness. He can more or less make decisions for his life now like extend his stay in UK for more years but to be honest, it seems like a prolongation to be with me until one day, it naturally expires. I was upset that I hurt him but I also learned that he was seeing someone else after me (maybe he is still). I dont feel so bad anymore. I dont know if I will ever see him again but I have always used the exact line as long as I can remember. Yet, I was only in Phoenix Court last week. Who knows? Maybe I will :)

No comments: