Friday, January 18, 2008

Zacheot Signed

Our 6th Year's 1st semester finished with Infectious Disease and when we return from our winter break in February.. it begins with Infectious Disease again!! It is a real drag to go there, especially when it's predictable that Moscow isnt cold now. Must be the global warming, weather change and whatnots so imagine the peak of winter would be delayed. I can imagine hauling ass to that department under -30C!!

Last day of Infectious Disease, awaiting for winter holidays to begin!

Studying with Group 8 had been fun :) They slept throughout the cycle LOL After lecture was over.. bloody Head of the Department, Dr.Anohina came in to sign our zacheotka (like a record book to prove that we have cleared all the subjects). Unlike the last time she walked in on us, made a surprisingly friendly greeting and short speech, today it was HER. Screamed at the us for no reason on the top of her lungs, grabbed the name list and started yelling. She has some serious psychological problems. As it is, she looks hideous too suit her manners. Pffftttt.

And then I made a boo-boo also. When I was lining up, I passed my phone to Mun Yee who was sitting in front of her desk. I wanted a picture snapped while getting my zacheotka signed. Suddenly that woman with severe bipolar disorder looked up and caught Mun Yee with my phone!! I mean the lens werent hard to tell that she was taking a picture. OMG. That was when she shrieked like a banshee.

Bitch: WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY PICTURE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION??? HOW CAN YOU TAKE MY PICTURE??? DO YOU KNOW YOU ARE IN CLASS AND YOU CANNOT TAKE PICTURES??? GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Mun Yee: .......... *shocked and turned pale*

Bitch: I AM ASKING YOU!!! WHY DID YOU TAKE MY PICTURE??? GIVE IT TO ME!!! DELETE MY PICTURE NOW!!! *she grabs the phone*

Mun Yee: .......... *she stared at me blankly, frozed from being caught red-handed*

Bitch: HA!! WHERE IS IT!!! DELETE IT!!! *looking into the moving screen* HOW DO YOU DELETE IT?? NOW WHERE IS IT!!!

Me: Please dont scold her.. I asked her to take my picture.. *silently apologising to Mun Yee*

Bitch: WHAT!! *spun her head around at me immediately* TAKE YOUR PICTURE??? OKAY TAKE YOUR PICTURE IS FINE.. *paused for a while* BUT YOU CAN ONLY TAKE IT OUTSIDE CLASS!!! NOT INSIDE!!! WHY DID YOU ASK HER TO TAKE YOUR PICTURE IN THE CLASSROOM??? HAS IT BEEN DELETED!!! NOW DELETE IT!!!

Me: Yes, yes. It is deleted. Done, done.. *still trying to mouthed apologies at Mun Yee*

Mun Yee: .......... *trying not to laugh out loud*

I took my phone from her hand and I looked up to see everyone in the classroom was zombie-fied. Poor Mun Yee. Got yelled at for no reason. It was really my fault. I felt sooooo bad :( Sameera who was sitting next to her desk was shaking LOL So you seelahhh.. how to start the 2nd semester with a monster lurking around the department?? In a way it was hilarious too, witnessing the anger outburst of a nut case with high position. Fucked up!

Hahahahaa I am speechless :P Look at Douglas, if only he had stabbed her with his pen

This is a distasteful line of "ending the semester with a blast" alright!! :P

No comments: