Thursday, December 27, 2007

Address Change

I have changed my BLOG address to www.vomitaftervodka.blogspot.com

1. Why?
- Because I have stalkers and several uninvited readers.

2. Is it true?
- Errr.. no actually. I thought the reason sounds more interesting LOL

3. How private is this site?
- It has been opened to public 6 months ago but I doubt anyone is so free to check on it.

4. Aren't you afraid your life stories would be exposed and/or used against you?
- Like I said, I doubt anyone is so free. Be smart and go bug the rich and famous please.

5. Do you enjoy writing your entries?
- Of course. I hope everyone who visits here enjoy reading them just as much :)

2 comments:

Emonix said...

"1. Why?
- Because I have stalkers and several uninvited readers.

2. Is it true?
- Errr.. no actually. I thought the reason sounds more interesting LOL"

LMFAO! I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair!!

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

Careful, bro. Watch your back! LOL