Monday, November 26, 2007

Disasterous Leg

SOS: This always happens!! Always before I plan to wear a dress for an event!

Nooooooooooooooooooo!! The worst thing has happened!!

Gala Night is this Saturday and I got a VERY bad bruise on my right upper shin! Slightly below the knee!! This is fucked up. I think I must have knocked somewhere when I was in the hostel over the weekend :(

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Last night before I slept, I felt that spot hurt. I took a close look at it and noticed there was a bluish hue. I massaged it with ointment and this morning it turned brown.. fucking big patch of brown!!

Now how the hell am I going to get rid of it?? And if it doesnt go away?? My dress?? My friends suggested concealer and make up powder. OMG. What if it doesnt blend in with the rest of my leg?? Fuck, fuck, fuck!!

3 comments:

3K said...

:( it ll be ok ok

Emonix said...

Eve, use concealer to cover it up? LOL. Must the gay brother teach you?

Gorgeous Ol' Eve said...

Still.. the concealer didnt conceal much LOL Thank god for my flashy dress, otherwise my bruise would be getting all the attention!!