Monday, June 11, 2007

Reminiscence

Blasting Creed's My Sacrifice as I surf on my earlier entries. I found an old picture which was taken in early 2005. Back then I always hung out with Dinesh. I returned later and THAT was one crazy summer when Sha, Sharon, Tri and I went maximum on booze, lost control on clubbing and drown ourselves in more booze. Fucking traumatising LOL

Hello my friend, we meet again
It's been awhile, where should we begin?
Feels like forever
Within my heart are memories
Of perfect love that you gave to me
Oh, I remember

When you are with me, I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes

My sacrifice

We've seen our share of ups and downs
Oh how quickly life can turn around
In an instant
It feels so good to reunite
Within yourself and within your mind
Let's find peace there

When you are with me, I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes

I just want to say hello again
I just want to say hello again

When you are with me I'm free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
Cause when you are with me I am free
I'm careless, I believe
Above all the others we'll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice, My sacrifice

I just want to say hello again
I just want to say hello again

My sacrifice.

Its close to 4am now. Excellent time to miss some people. Speaking of which, I cant wait for the C4s to be together again. Imagine the four of us being together. I feel like laughing already :P Mummy was right about friends becoming apart as we grow older. We can only bridge the gap between us by keeping in touch and remembering each other.

No comments: