Thursday, June 07, 2007

Fumes

So yes.. we are taking Infectious Disease exam to a higher level. Burning the midnight lamp but damn this subjectlahhh. The revision is giving Pisa fecal retention, giving me dizziness and Boss.. I am not quite sure since hes the most stable one among us. I have basically covered all the topics except for Malaria which I refuse to even take a glance at it. Fuck it.

I would accept fate if one of the cases is caused by female Anopheles mosquito bites. Hahahaha I could even set the timer to snap a picture of our usual position in the kitchen. Wait.. let me upload it here. Believe me it was quite natural because firstly, both of them were concentrated on their serious work and secondly, they dont give a flying's guinea's ass at what I was up to LOL I quickly resumed to my position before I ran off to grab the camera :P

No comments: