Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sleepless

I have so much to complain and whine about right now. The weather is too hot with the sun scorching at 32C during the day. The mosquito bites have ceased a little because it hasnt rained for a week. Russians are saying they havent had such heat for the past century. But then again, Russians tend to exaggerate about their weather.

Revision for the EXAMS is driving me nuts! Next Monday on the 4th June, we have Surgery in the morning and Psychiatry later. I am trying to cram the mental disorders into my head! That didnt sound right, did it? LOL As it is, I missed 7 Psychiatry classes and Dr.Kinkulkina never bothered to teach much. The little book we are provided doesnt elaborate in detail and I am having a hard time asking Pisa or surfing for it on the Net. Sighhhh.

"Woe is me.. woe is me.. Ooohhhhh.." - my line when I am stressed.

I guess I really have to cheer up and pull myself together. It sucks to be a medical student especially when I am lazy by nature. I bought Aron a graduation gift. I forgot to take a picture of it and it is wrapped. I doubt I will attend the 6th year's convocation this year. No one really invited and have to pay 800pyb *frowns* I better get back to "Memory Disorders". Might be slightly easier to read since I am the perfect subject on this topic :P

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online cheap xanax side effects ed - xanax and zanaflex drug interactions

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dental dosage - buy diazepam 10mg online

Anonymous said...

buy zolpidem online much zolpidem ambien - 10mg ambien not working

Anonymous said...

diazepam online diazepam side effects grapefruit - diazepam online store

Anonymous said...

zolpidem zolpidem er generic ambien cr - zolpidem tartrate to get high

Anonymous said...

diazepam cheap what does diazepam valium do - diazepam 5mg sleep

Anonymous said...

buy xanax overnight delivery xanax nausea - xanax 2mg yellow

Anonymous said...

ativan cost ativan withdrawal .5 - ativan side effects kids

Anonymous said...

diazepam overdose diazepam zolpidem interaction - buy diazepam online+paypal

Anonymous said...

generic alprazolam xanax and alcohol mix - alprazolam 0.5 mg street price

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam online buy - diazepam 10 mg alcohol

Anonymous said...

valium diazepam diazepam 3926 - diazepam lorazepam conversion

Anonymous said...

soma soma drug 350 mg - buy soma no prescription

Anonymous said...

ambien cheap ambien side effects erectile dysfunction - ambien side effects glaucoma

Anonymous said...

ambien pharmacy purchase ambien online no prescription - ambien side effects violence

Anonymous said...

buy soma generic somatropin price - buy soma online cod fedex

Anonymous said...

soma 350 mg carisoprodol normal dose - soma drug cost

Anonymous said...

cheap diazepam valium street value - valium high how long

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien dosage by weight - ambien side effects back pain

Anonymous said...

valium online overnight valium effects 10mg - valium 5 mg duration

Anonymous said...

soma no prescription long carisoprodol your system - carisoprodol 350 mg photo

Anonymous said...

carisoprodol carisoprodol 350 mg - soma drug huxley

Anonymous said...

generic valium pill identifier valium dosage in kids - what's the valium high like