Monday, February 12, 2007

Madrid

Towards the end of the trip, we were already tired and sick of walking LOL May fell ill (some bronchitis recurrence) and looking for medicine was a bitch. We found a Farmacia but a doc's prescription was required to buy Antibiotics. Lucky for May, she got it anyways. Phew!

We had a lot of fun in MADRID too actually from 31 January-2 February 2007. Visited Museu el Prado, Palacio Real de Madrid, nonsense modern art at the Reina Sofia Museum, roamed Puerta del Sol. The night before left was the best. We had All-You-Can-Eat Buffet for 9euros which surprised us with over 20 Spanish dishes! I dont usually eat alot but that dinner.. I whacked till I couldnt breath. Sipped on Sangrias too!

I had enjoyed myself very much. Spain and Portugal have always been a target destination on my holiday list. Now that I have been there.. I feel very thankful to Daddy and Mummy who granted it. Feel very blessed too, in every way. I flew on an easyJet directly back to Bristol where the remaining days of this winter break was spent :)

No comments: