Saturday, November 04, 2006

Looking Back

I feel that my life has been constantly changing for the past 2 years.

The environment, friends, my lifestyle and studies, just about everything. In the beginning, Aron was all I had. Sunny, Quek, Victor and I found each other and I realised there were much more than domestic relationship. Days with Paul, dramas, one after another until present day, there is a whole collection of different stories. It feels like an adventure.

I mean it when I say I am thankful that Jason and Reena still stood by me. I invited Fared, Khairimi, Wishnu, Praveen and Kai Yen over for my belated 22nd birthday dinner this evening :) I prepared the Sweet and Sour Fish(sticks) dish, Sainsbury's Black Bean Sauce Chicken while Reena helped me tackle the vegetable dishes for Praveen!

The company was very pleasant. Although everyone was stuffed, we managed to make space for the deceiving Caramel Cake which Jason and Reena got for me LOL

No comments: