Sunday, September 10, 2006

Globetrotter

This is the first weekend back in Moscow. Hmmm wasnt that bad actually. Earlier yesterday was very laidback, then disturbed Reena to study for her TopoAnatomy resits, watched movies, cleaned the bathroom and managed to catch up with some friends on MSN :)

I called several ticket agencies for my flight (yes. i am going to UK at the end of next month. again LOL) My passport is at the registration office so currently I am only carrying a piece of spravka. I cant buy from the ticketing office without a passport. Finally today I had Jason to help me buy the ticket online! Wooohooo I am flying on 25th evening and return on 29th October!

My next month's cycle is Therapy and Opthalmology. I guess I will only worry about the exam on Opthalmology but you know what. After what I have been through in TopoAnatomy, with insomnia and anxiety to pay for, this is prolly nothing LOL Same tag, "Been there, done that, worn that tee. Still going there, doing that while wearing that tee!".

I realised in this year alone since January 2006, I have been in 7 countries
  • Russia
  • UK
  • Egypt
  • UAE
  • Malaysia
  • Singapore
  • Czech Republic

No comments: