Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Redhead

Woohooo! I went to Golden Scissors today and had an amazing colour treatment :)

I am officially a red head again! Its been too longlahhh. Last year I had my posting so I only chose brown, brownish, slightly brown-reddish. BUT this time! Its red wine! Anyways. It will fade to brownish eventually. The curls are there and hopefully I can take care of them!

Later in the evening, I went to watch Dragon Tiger Gate with Gabby. OMG. Donnie Yen is damn on! Hes sizzling! Foooh! Like this pic, the first dude is my Donnie *woohoo!* followed by Nicholas Tse who is a toyboy in my opinion plus until today his Cantonese still sucks. Lastly its Shawn Yue who is so-solahhh, okay only. Mmmmmm.. man and muscles LOL

I enjoyed the movie so much, I couldnt help myself with their stances. Poor Gabby. I was kicking and showing him Hong Lung 18 Cheong LOL We had supper at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng. Most people around us were looking at me, thinking where this weirdo is from!!

No comments: