Tuesday, June 06, 2006

One Word

Lyrics/Composer/Music : Mervin Ng Man Meng
Copyright 2005 ManMeng.net
Download : http://www.oneduasan.com/manmeng%20-%20thanks.zip

Song Title : Thanks

All night long, looking through into my phone,
Waiting for the call to come,
Never thought i would be so lost,
There is nowhere i can belong,

Pre-chorus
And you're here, you helped me through the time,
When i just need someone on the line,
If I get to see you one more time,
Let me be the one to tell you this,

*Chorus*
Thanks to you, my friend,
When others could not understand,
When there is nothing that i can hold on to,
Thanks to you, my friend,
Everything seems so wrong to me,
I'm glad I still have you by my side.

Can i find, an empty space for me to breathe,
An open room for me to scream,
What i want is to runaway,
Avoiding myself from being played,

Bridge
Is it so easy to find a friend
Afterall, you are only clicking through your hand.

After so long, much been said and done,
Thanks to you, my friend.

ps. http://nonpoison4salmon.blogspot.com/2005/08/mervin-mervin.html

No comments: