Sunday, June 18, 2006

Football Fever

Thats it! I caught the virus too. Cant blame me since its pandemic! Boss, Reena and I are on strike. Tomorrow is Surgery exam but at least I have the notes in hand! Reena didnt touch her notes at all. Shes helluva bravelah :P

Damn nice weekend. Watching football the whole day at home for eg. Brazil vs Australia 2:0 , Japan vs Croatia 0:0, France vs South Korea 1:1

These are some lines which show differences of a guy watching and 2 girls watching

Boss - Aiyahh.. offside.
Reena - Ehhh, what is this! Pegang, pegang all. Damn useless
Me - I dont like his jersey. So 80s (referring to South Korea's)
Reena - The Iranians cant even stay for the whole thing?? This is very sad
Me - Ooohhh.. Hello.. (when camera focuses a hot player)
Reena - Ooohh.. HELLO! (when camera focuses a hotter player)
Boss - Come on. Shoot!
Reena - Look at your friend!! Pass it to your friend!! Use some brains!!
Me - Long legs got more benefitlerr.. look, look! Aiyaahhh!!
Reena - Hes cutelah, fuck.
Me - Hmmm do you want my number? (Aussie's Emerton is damn on!)
Reena - The collar is sooo nice!! But I cant wear. I will look like going to Thaipusam (referring to Brazil's bright yellow jersey)
Me - Hahahahahaaha *sudden outburst for no reason*
Boss - They are not very organised.

Then Reena and I go on and on till the match ends. According to Boss, the guys talk about tactics, predictions, somewhat topics that revolve around football. Girls OBVIOUSLY have more to talk about LOL

No comments: