Wednesday, May 10, 2006

New Crib


Back to classes. Today ENT was alright. Our teacher seems pervertish. His eyes look like they wanna undress you. He just told me I have a lot of referats to hand up. I am just gonna cut and paste from the Gray's Anatomy sitelahh.

TopoAnatomy was a bit, well Prof. Nikolai didnt exactly pick on me during class. But I have to do replacement classes hopefully as soon as possible and its gonna be freaking expensive. Gonna be tough too depending on whos the teacher *sighhh* I guess its good in a way that its gonna prepare me for the finals (yeahh yeahhh console myself all I want)

Aksan gave me a ride home when class ended. I hadnt slept for the past 30hours I think. Maybe more. Prolly because of jetlag, stress and missing Khalid. Anyway it was brilliant that I took advantage of Aksan LOL Well. He drives what. So he dropped me at my old apt, helped me moved all the remaining stuff and drove my new crib :)

SO OFFICIALLY I HAVE MOVED IN WITH JASON AND REENA!! (and Mr.Ferret)

No comments: