So I came online. Khalid msged me on MSN. I havent heard from him since he fucked up his first paper on Tuesday. He called me Baby and Muuuaahhhh-ed but honestly, I became confused. I couldnt express any form of affection, my texts were plainer than plain. He stated "Well I guess things really have changed". It was obvious from my side because I am so undeclared to him. Here is my point of view:
- I cant be with a guy who doesnt love me, let alone if he doesnt even know if he does
- He has obligation to his family so I accept/respect that but he cant assure me anything
- It is better to hurt me alone than a group of people much closer to him
- I dislike his "Everything Once" principle. Id say its utter crap, very unfair to apply
- I have no courage to have more faith in us and that shows how insecure I am
If Khalid decides to speak to me after his exams about our situation, I would really like to hear it but I seriously hope he would be clear of his feelings for me. I still say its my own disappoinment because I expect more than what he can give. Anyways I dont want to hear his Sorry anymore. Feelings are extreme- it is either YES or NO. Agreed?