Sunday, March 19, 2006

True Stars

---------------OCTOBER-------------------
Loves to chat. Loves those who love them.
Loves to takes things at the center.
Inner and physical beauty. Lies but doesn't pretend.
Gets angry often. Treats friends importantly.
Brave and fearless. Always making friends.
Easily hurt but recovers easily. Daydreamer.
Opinionated. Does not care to control emotions. Unpredictable.
Extremely smart, but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all.

I got this off Dear Brendon's bulletin board of Friendster hehehee Very flattering! I highlighted the qualities which I think hit the spot yellow and the underlined ones are not that accurate.

When I do get angry, its usually on big scale so it leaves the impression that I am an angry person and they would go "Whoaa, dont mess with her" or think I need anger management. Easily hurt.. I would say no to the word "easily" but it is true that I recover easily :)

The last line which is highlighted in orange LOL I think someone who was born in October must have added it him/herself! Of course, I wouldnt deny but "of them all" is rather overboard! Sometimes I like horoscope readings since I am a true blue Scorpio. Most of the things written about me leave a smile on my face hehehe

No comments: