Sunday, March 12, 2006

Perfume Purchase

It is not funny. I slept on and off on the coach, afraid not being able to wake up when we arrive at Heathrow Airport. I didnt wanna depend on the dude behind me since he was soundly asleep too. I held on to Brown Sugar tightly. He smells fresh from the store whereas my clothes, my bag, myself smelled of Khalid's room- smoke LOL


I bought a bottle of 50ml Ultraviolet (Paco Rabanne) at the Duty Free. I couldnt resist itlahh. Plus I was damn sneaky :P Sprayed and sprayed XS on the teddy. I thought it would remind me of Khalid since he uses that perfume most of the time!

Flight was okay. I slept and slept and slept. Fuck, am I exhausted! Moscow wasnt as cold as I expected. Took a cab home since the dude was honest with 1200pyb. Memang standard price. All I wanted to do was sleep and nothing else. Sleep. Paul greeted me at the door hehehee We yakked a little bit about my short hols. It was nice to see him again especially to know that he has cleared all exam debts *eyes drooping*

After shower, it was just Zzz.. ZzZZzz... ZZZzzzZZZzz...

No comments: