Monday, March 20, 2006

Food For Thought IV

Recently, I met a wonderful guy. He is from no where near my country, no where close to my religion and not even my age but I am amazed how we clicked instantly with one conversation, and the chemistry was stirred up right away!

My previous episode with that Sunny was a huge, huge mistake. He lied to me. I was hurt but what hurt me most was that, he could ignore me for 2 whole weeks despite his claims of having the deepest feelings for me. Heartless, cheating bastard. Whateverlahhh. They can continue to punch and kick each other in the face as much as they like.

Two psychos behind closed doors.

Unbelievable. He actually cried in front of me, crying how painful he is with her, how she threatened him to commit suicide and such. I don't know why I remained silent all this while. But when I asked a couple of very close friends of the real picture in the hostel, they told me that they seemed okay, quite close and having dinner together in the evenings. WTF.

I have lost the wee bit of respect for him. He is a pussy. PUSSY!

Ohhh yeah, where was I. I don't really mind that we are far apart. Look on the bright side, I get to visit England, again and again. I love Bristol. Maybe I could try a proper long-distance relationship. I met him in February, went back in March and now planning for April! On a second thought, it isn't such a long-distance relationship LOL

Honestly, I don't know what's in store for us but I guess when there is no expectation, there will be no disappointment.

I enjoy every minute of it, why not? :)

No comments: