Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My Best And I

My flight to London was smooth. Aeroflot isnt so bad after all! Food served was okayy too. I sat in between a Russian girl and a fat American man. Sunny walked over and passed me his Moscow Times newspaper with "miss you" kind of message at the bottom of the front page. I swear I should have went to their seats and flaunt it on his girlfriend.

Passport control asked more than usual questions but I got through. It wasnt too hard to get around at Heathrow to the Underground. Sunny and Chun Lin were headed different direction so I didnt bother to greet them earlier, neither to wave goodbye. I sped right off straight to my best!

I reached Victoria Station a bit late but the sight of meeting my best was grrreaat! Met Ezlin and Nick for the first time and Julienne. We checked-into Malaysian Hall at Bayswater Station. Had homecooked food at the cafe downstairs. We basically toured around aimlessly. Took a ride on the London Eye, behaved like monkeys and snapped pictures everywhere. Ohhh there were soo many good-looking guys!

We decided to call it a night so that we could tour properly tomorrow on the Hop On/Hop Off bus ride. Sha and I took a higher step ehh. From Cheras right on to London you know! We yakked and updated each other about our current affairs till we fell asleep. That is sooo us hehehee

No comments: