Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gong Hei Fatt Choi

This year's CNY quite the syiok I must say. Sha, Nick, Julienne, Vicky and I took an early megabus down to London and for the first time without our luggages! At Victoria Station we headed for Leicester Square where Chinatown is. Upon the exit, I recognised Sunny sister's friend so I figured that they must be around *shrugs*

Fooyooo! There were lion dance at restaurants and shops, stalls selling variety of food here and there, packed with amused Chinese and non-Chinese alike. There were long queue at every restaurant so we decided to give Gili Gulu a try. The last time we were at London, we came to this Sushi Bar for their 14pound All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet but it was closed. Luckily today was opened! We stuffed our faces like pigs hehehee And before we left, guess who I saw- Leed Wi!

What a coincidence right! Plus Wai Kien was seated next to him. OMG I havent seen Wai Kien for years! Feels like the world is damn small :) We shopped around, went to Oxford Street (again) before boarding the 730pm megabus back to Bristol. We wont be going down to London again so thats it. I called home yesterday. Only sad thing is folks are separated again and I havent spoken to Fats for a long time *frowns*

No comments: